Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Quarter of a Century.

I am going to attempt to do the 365 project. (Or 366 since I believe 2012 is a leap year...)
So let me attempt to catch up.

Starting off with my 25th Birthday: 365/1


It's not the best picture, but it represents partly how I spent my birthday. Fabric for a skirt from my favorite fabric store the Stitch Lab on 1st Street. My newest and 3rd Ugly Doll, Hib Eyebye, from Toy Joy. Books from the largest Half Price EVA, and the other books and wire basket from the Goodwill next door. (The wire basket will be used to hold my overflow of coke bottles.)


In case you were wondering what a 25 year old face looks like.


365/2


On this day I drove from Round Rock,TX to Houston then Eric drove us to Biloxi, TX. If I got tired I crocheted sunburst granny squares. This is my super nerdy way to not repeat any color combos.

365/3

Another shotty camera phone pic but the view is lovely.

365/4

Our condo at night. (and by our I mean Eric's Parent's condo)

No comments:

Post a Comment